As I read everyone’s reflections of the sewing year I notice excellent throughput and similar tales of joy and woe.
Now I want a go!!! Here are my hits, misses, reflections, inspirations and goals!
1. Twinkle skirt – still not hemmed and mega frumpy
2. Tartan 6808 – cut a big slash in the back bodice when being careless
3. Fish print dress – Something about the fit or the length just isn’t right but I adore the fabric
4. Little Red Lace Dress – Too smart for work but too prim for parties
5. Not-so-sexy Sadie – Already falling apart due to poor jersey sewing skills