It started with the lovely Karen of Did You Make That? and 30 plus patterns (OMG) and it has travelled around the world, spreading sewing joy to the blogisphere.
And thanks to a fluke of fate I won the pattern pyramid hosted by the delightful Rachel of House of Pinheiro.
I have to confess I was a little scared when I heard I’d won. I didn’t think I’d have anything to repopulate the pyramid with.
I know that isn’t a rule of hosting a Pattern Pyramid (PP*) but I really want this thing to keep going as long as possible.
Soon I realised I did have some patterns to contribute so I can see this pyramid standing a lot longer yet!
Here’s what my parcel contained:
The coat Rachel added, a blouse that has been in there since the start (woooah), a pattern for a doll’s wardrobe and a draped shawl jacket/coat.
Only four items left!
I really wanted to like the blouse pattern. The girls look so sassy on the pattern envelope right?
I decided to take the coat pattern instead though as it will suit me more and give me a new challenge.
And here is what I added! A selection of prima patterns.**
- Leave a comment on this blog post expressing interest.
- The winner must agree to choose 1 pattern for herself and be ok with sending the rest off to any corner of the world.
- You must have a blog of your own to host the giveaway of the extra patterns.
- When you make your item, be sure to share with us . You will even have a lovely label to put on it.
- You must claim your win by sending me an email (see “contact me” in the right-hand pane) with your postal address. If you don’t get in touch within a reasonable time I’ll have to redraw.
With Christmas right on our doorsteps and the post office shutting down for a few days I’m going to let this run until midnight December 25th (GMT).
Consider it a belated Christmas present if you win!
* Have you ever realised what a weird word “Pyramid” is?! I tell you typing it for what feels like the twentieth time will make it hit home.
** I don’t think Prima patterns get fair credit. They do plenty of nice simple garments in well varied sizes and all for a very cheap price! So I hope someone will appreciate these.