Well fancy seeing you here!
Only joking I was desperate for you to take a look at my new style site.
Have you updated to follow me at this address?
Yes?! Gold star to you then! You’ve made me smile and given me a great amount of relief.
No?! Well how about doing it now so you don’t miss out?
1. Press this button immediately to follow the new blog on Bloglovin!
2. Search for almondrock.co.uk in your reader: Feedly, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc and update to follow the blog at its new address.
3. Subscribe by email using the form in the right hand pane.
4. If you’re a WP reader update by entering the url into the WP reader.
5. If you follow via the twitter or facebook links I post, then you’re off the hook! You won’t have to do anything but keep clicking on the links I tweet or post to my wall to keep reading.
I really want you to keep following my blog. My readers mean a lot to me and this would be a terrible way to lose you all!
Why did I move?
Well I never used to be a young lady (haha lady!) with hobbies.
Ridiculously, I put off learning dressmaking until well into my twenties. Think of all that wasted time! But this gave me hobby one and led to hobby two.
Blogging and sharing my sewing adventures with all of you lovely folk has been such a wonderful experience.
I wanted to take my skills further by teaching myself css website design. And here you see the results. There are a few little things left to tinker with but I hope you like what I’ve come up with!